View Samsara data directly in McLeod to streamline operations on one platform.
- View Samsara powered Hours of Service and GPS position within McLeod
- Assign loads and monitor performance within McLeod
- Keep all your operations running smoothly with clear communication between platforms
- Automated, timely retrieval of current day and cycle available hours, as well as logged hours by Duty Status
- Visibility to the latest reported HOS updates within Order Planning and Driver Management, as well as from the Driver master record.
- Continuous retrieval of last reported GPS position data
- Automatically sync drivers and vehicles between the Samsara records and LoadMaster master records
- See fleet’s latest reported GPS positions in Order Planning and Driver Management, as well as several other LoadMaster Dispatch, ETA/OOR and Mobile Comm screens and in map views
- Reduce the amount of data entry required by passing Driver master record data from LoadMaster to Samsara to create a driver record.
- Improve productivity and simplify management of regulatory compliance with improved visbility into drivers' hours utilization
- Make more informed decisions about driver assignments while also increasing utilization for both drivers and assets
- Increase driver satisfaction by maximizing the number of available hours and improving driver settlements
- Improve your customer service by easily providing up-to-date locations and accurate ETA for shipments
- Augment driver coaching related to out-of-route miles, fuel consumption and late deliveries
- Centralize visibility of in-progress GPS positions, driver hours, and scheduled load assignments onto one application