View Samsara data directly in LoadMaster's Symphony Mobile Communications module, seamlessly integrating McLeod and Samsara workflows to streamline operations on one platform. Images captured by the Samsara Driver App also flow directly into McLeod Imaging (i.e. DocumentPower™), where they are available for viewing and sharing.
- View Samsara powered Hours of Service and GPS position within LoadMaster
- Easily assign loads to drivers in LoadMaster, and receive status updates from the field as drivers fulfill orders in real-time.
- With two-way freeform messaging between Samsara and LoadMaster, customers can message directly with drivers using the Samsara Driver App.
- Bring real-time trailer GPS data from Samsara devices into LoadMaster
- Document images captured with the Samsara Driver App automatically flow into McLeod’s DocumentPower™ system
- See fleet’s latest reported GPS positions in Order Planning and Driver Management, as well as several other LoadMaster Dispatch, ETA/OOR and Mobile Comm screens and in map views
- Automated, timely retrieval of current day and cycle available hours, as well as logged hours by Duty Status
- Assign loads in LoadMaster that will be visible in the Driver App, and can designate exact route and stops needed to fulfill the order
- Stay on top of active orders with real-time GPS and arrival and departure updates
- Communicate directly with drivers with two-way free form messaging between LoadMaster and the Driver App
- Bring real-time trailer GPS data from Samsara into LoadMaster
- Load paperwork (e.g. Bill of Lading) captured by Samsara is pushed to McLeod where it is ingested and permanently stored within DocumentPower
- Improve productivity and simplify management of regulatory compliance with improved visibility into drivers' hours utilization
- Centralize visibility with tractor and trailer GPS data and driver HOS logs all in LoadMaster
- Make more informed decisions about driver assignments while also increasing utilization for both drivers and assets
- Increase driver satisfaction by maximizing the number of available hours and improving driver settlements
- Improve your customer service by easily providing up-to-date locations and accurate ETA for shipments
- Centralize visibility of in-progress GPS positions, driver hours, and scheduled load assignments onto one application
- Improve back office efficiency through access to driver captured paperwork